- Place the avocados on a plate and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, and then cook the fettuccine.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and stir-fry the onion for 1 minute over a medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic and continue cooking, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and place a lid on the pan. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Remove from the heat and stir in soy sauce and pepper. Toss the freshly cooked
Recipe from: Australian Avocados Website