- 1 cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 bunch shallots chopped diagonally in 1 cm pieces
- 2 mangos, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 avocados, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 kg cooked tiger prawns
- 2 limes
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- 1/3 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- I cup natural macadamia nuts
- Wash lettuce, chop roughly, dry with a lettuce spinner and arrange on a large platter
- Arrange shallots, mango and avocado evenly over lettuce
- To make dressing, grate the zest of half a lime then juice both limes and the lemon. Place the lime zest and juice in a bowl with the oil, maple syrup and oil, coriander and chilli. Whisk to combine and season well. Devein the prawns and toss in the dressing.
- Arrange the prawns evenly and pour dressing over the salad. Lightly roast macadamia nuts and sprinkle over the salad.